Friday 19 March 2021

Reflection - 3

Making A Difference 

I'm enjoying game maker and the pe side of it but I feel like the maths is just repeating from numeracy and I would like to learn something new. Alo we are learning a lot about maps in this class but we do the same maos activities in my other e class adrenaline so its a bit repetitive. Also I had a class that was pretty much the same as it last year. I think that I should try a bit better even if it is the same activity that I did in Adrenaline. 

Work example : 

 8Week 4 - Scaled Sports Arena


You are going to produce an A3 sized poster that will display AT LEAST 8 different sports arenas drawn to scale.


  1. Use link one, link two, and/or link three to help you research the size of the arenas.


  1. Complete this table to record the dimensions of the sports arenas. You will use the scale of



Name of Sport

Actual Length (m)

Actual Width (m)

Scale Length (cm)

Scale Width (cm)

1. Rugby Union

144

70

144 ÷ 10

= 14.4

70 ÷ 10

= 7

2.volly ball

18

9

1.8

0.9

3.basket ball

28

15

2.8

1.5

4.hocky

91

55

9.1

5.5

5. NFL

91

48

9.1

4.1

6.Net Ball 

30

15

3.0

1.5  

7. Tennis 

23

10

1.3

1.0

8.badminton 

13

6

1.3

0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you read/watched or listened to the post
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

I am a student at Campion College. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.